Whether it's windy or calm, the WindSUP Board is your perfect adventure partner. With all the paddle-performance of our best-selling Ultimate iSUPs, the WindSUP can become a windsurf board too!
In addition to the features on our Ultimate Classic iSUPs, the WindSUP has a mast foot built into the board, together with a removable centre dagger fin. The sail is not included, however we offer a free consultation service to help you find the best rig for your board and your budget – CLICK HERE to speak to one of our team members.
Our WindSUP has been hydrodynamically designed to cut through both waves and the flat, giving the board excellent stability and ease of handling whether in SUP or windsurf mode. The WindSUP is made to signature strength specifications with industry-leading technology and materials, and so our WindSUP board offers superb rigidity, even at lower pressures.
Plus, the board comes with a three year warranty as standard.
WindSUP Blue 10'6'' x 32'' x 6''
- Bravo SUPer two-stage pump;
- Lightweight 3-piece aluminium paddle with strengthened blade;
- Ankle surf leash with safety breaker;
- Valve repair kit
- Lightweight, hardwearing wheelie rucksack with room to pack everything with your board, together with some spare towels etc.
- 3 year warranty
- Plus, you can call us anytime if you'd like us to talk you through setting up the board!